Friday, June 27, 2014

Local Wiccan uninvited to give city council invocation due to ‘community fears’ (poll) | WHNT.com


Not my God, once again:
Local Wiccan uninvited to give city council invocation due to ‘community fears’ (poll) | WHNT.com: “I gave the invocation earlier this year, at the time they did not ask me what my faith affiliation was, but when they did this time and I told them ‘Wiccan,’ I was told I was no longer invited to give it,” Blake told WHNT News 19 from his home Thursday night.
Another "If it ain't Christian, it ain't right" from the South, this time Alabama. No matter Mr. Blake had led meetings before with invocations, no matter the constitution, no matter hypocrisy and irony, Mr. Blake has been uninvited due to "community concerns." ACLU, are you going to take this on? They so far have been unresponsive to the case in Bebee, Arkansas of a Pagan whose permits were abruptly yanked when the city found out his store and church were not Christian, but Pagan.

No comments: