Friday, April 19, 2013

Pastor announces plans to run for Oregon governor | Statesman Journal | statesmanjournal.com

From Pastor announces plans to run for Oregon governor | Statesman Journal | statesmanjournal.com, Aaron Auer's disingenuous statement:
An Oregon City pastor announced Friday he plans to run for governor next year.

Aaron Auer, the founder of Reviving Oregon’s Amazing Roots Ministries in Umpqua, said he’s in the early stages of his campaign and kept tight-lipped about what political party he was seeking a nomination from.

“I am campaigning as a modern day circuit riding preacher,” said Auer, a son of dairy farmers in Douglas County.
If there's any doubt, here you go:
“I had a dream. I saw governor and the Lord spoke to me and told me you would be the governor of Oregon,” she later told her husband.

No comments: