Wednesday, April 24, 2013

From Amazing UFO Stories AND Strange UFO Videos: Frightening UFO Perception Prompts Grabbing Of Holy Bible


From Amazing UFO Stories AND Strange UFO Videos: Frightening UFO Perception Prompts Grabbing Of Holy Bible:
"Looking out west window. From behind cloud, came flying towards my building direction, very low, continued over my building. Wide and long to tips,chevron/boomerang shape. Ghostly-transparent at first like a creature, no flapping of wings,then more mechanical/metallic as it flew past my window looking up. View was head on, underside possibly flaling material at the tail end, like kite material. Whitish/gray color was more vibrant than adjacent city-reflecting clouds.In fear, I grabbed my Holy Bible next to alarm clock, and noted time of observation."

Interesting how people react to UFO sightings and events. Some UFOs invoke fear -- or, are interpreted as fear inflicting objects -- others inspire wonder, joy, even. For myself, they've inspired, to various degrees, giddiness, extreme curiosity, and obsession. Never fear, though. However...

As I've posted in the past, many times, many places, fear does seem to be an element in some sightings. I'm not a Christian so don't have that framework around experience (ie, grabbing my bible) (if I had one) but that Orange Orb? Still angers me, calls to me, compels me, to find out what the hell happened that night decades ago.

No comments: