Sunday, October 16, 2011

“Paul” Versus “Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls” on Truth Seeker Forum

A little bit of synchronicity in this item: “Paul” Versus “Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls”Is it all True Series #203 Truth Seeker Forum. Yesterday I posted here on UFO Mary an item about demons and grays as "soul eaters."
From the Truth Seeker post:
Well the other side of the coin is a book I am now reading by Nigel Kerner called “Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls,” our souls. Granted much of his book I feel is at best a theory backed by some loose data. But my gut feeling after 40+ years of personal research into non-human encounters is that I am leaning towards Kerner’s theory that these Greys are/were here to genetically modify us for their strange agendas.
I haven't read Kerner's book yet but plan to. One more to add to the ever growing list!

(thanks to Lesley for link.)

No comments: