Friday, March 28, 2014

‘Noah’: Twitter conservatives outraged that film deviates from Bible’s original English | The Raw Story

Not surprised; many a Christian is up in arms (figuratively) over Noah, because it "deviates from (the) Bible." Oy.

I don't have a personal interest in the seeing the movie only because it doesn't' seem to be my cup of tea. But now I might have to see it, if only to further tick off the xians; you know, one more for the box office stat. I also hear the animals are pretty cool, all CGI and intentionally made to look not quite like the real thing, adding a surreal fantasy type vibe to the film. So, might see it after all. Also, despite criticism of Crowe in general (so I hear) I do like him.

‘Noah’: Twitter conservatives outraged that film deviates from Bible’s original English | The Raw Story

No comments: